Regulations Arboretum Wespelaar
In order to protect our plants and to make your visit as pleasant as possible, we ask you to respect the following rules:
- Dogs are not allowed in the Arboretum.
- Practicing sports or other recreational activities (biking, jogging, …) in the Arboretum is not allowed. Ice-skating on the ponds during frost periods is not allowed either.
- The signs must always be followed and respected.
- Visitors are obliged to stay within the fences. The surrounding areas are private properties.
- Simple pick-nicks are only allowed in the cafeteria or on the terrace of the courtyard. All litter must be disposed in the litter bins of the cafeteria.
- Please do not damage the plants, labels nor infrastructure.
- It is strictly forbidden to remove any plants or parts of plants from the Arboretum, unless you have the prior approval of the direction. Certain plants can be (very) toxic, or can cause allergic reactions.
- The creation of images (in any possible way) for commercial purposes, is only allowed after prior written permission of the direction. When asked, the visitor is obliged to show this written permission.
- Drones are not allowed.
- Entering the Arboretum Wespelaar is at your own risk. The direction of the Arboretum Wespelaar cannot be held responsible for any damage after a visit, nor for any loss, damage or theft of personal belongings.
In case of discussion, the instructions by the employees of the Arboretum Wespelaar must be followed and respected.
The direction of the Arboretum Wespelaar holds the right to modify this regulation or to allow exceptions at any time, without prior warning.
By entering the Arboretum, every visitor confirms his agreement with the above rules and regulations.